© Copyright EA Networks 2022 • Website design by Plato Creative
The Annual General Meeting of shareholders of EA Networks will be held at Hotel Ashburton, 11 Racecourse Road on 31 August 2022 at 5.30pm.
1. To review the minutes of the Annual General Meeting held on 29 September 2021.
2. To receive and review the Annual Report and Financial Statements for the year ended 31 March 2022.
3. To reappoint PricewaterhouseCoopers as the company's auditor.
4. To fix the remuneration of Directors. It is proposed that total Directors' fees for the year ending 31 March 2023 are $341,000 per annum.
5. To receive the report from the Shareholders' Committee for 2021/22.
6. To advise the appointment of Directors.
7. To appoint a new Chair to the Board of Directors.
8. To transact other business that may be properly brought before the meeting.
A shareholder may exercise the right to vote either by being present in person or by proxy of the meeting. A proxy form is available for collection from EA Networks, 22 JB Cullen Drive, Ashburton Business Estate. The form can also be downloaded by clicking below.