© Copyright EA Networks 2020 • Website design by Plato Creative
The Annual General Meeting for shareholders of EA networks will be held at The Gallery, Hotel Ashburton, 11 Racecourse Road, Ashburton on 28 August 2019 at 5:30pm.
1. To review the minutes of the Annual General Meeting held on 29 August 2018.
2. To receive and review the Annual Report and Financial Statements for the year ended 31 March 2019.
3. To reappoint PricewaterhouseCoopers as the company’s auditor.
4. To fix the remuneration of directors. It is proposed that total directors’ fees for the year ending 31 March 2020 increase by 2% to $314,428 (currently $308,263).
5. To receive the report from the Shareholders Committee for 2018/19.
6. To advise the appointment of directors.
7. To transact any other business that may be properly brought before the meeting.
A shareholder may exercise the right to vote either by being present in person or by proxy of the meeting.
A proxy form can be downloaded here or is available for collection from our office at 22 JB Cullen Drive in the Ashburton Industrial Estate.