This scholarship is available to support Mid Canterbury students planning to undertake study in fields related to the electrical distribution industry.
You are eligible to apply for the Scholarship if you can satisfy the following criteria:
- Be a current student of Ashburton College, Mt Hutt College, or Ashburton Christian School.
- Be intending to undertake a full-time course of study at a University or Polytechnic in a field which has specific application to the electricity distribution industry including (but not by way of limitation) a course of study in any one or more of the disciplines of electrical and electronic engineering, power engineering, computer and control systems engineering, the applied sciences and management functions.
Three scholarships are available, to be awarded to one student from each of the mentioned schools.
Each scholarship recipient will receive $2000 towards their study and may be offered work placements during summer holidays and mid semester breaks – this is dependent on relevant work availability in the recipients chosen field of study.
- Complete the application form available from your school.
- Submit your application form to your school’s representative as detailed on application form
- Applications to be submitted by 3.30pm on Wednesday 11th October.
- Applications will be reviewed & successful applicants selected.
- Winners will be awarded with a certificate at their prizegiving event.
- Post- prizegiving, EA Networks will get in touch regarding availability of work placements and the scholarship fund disbursement details.
Back to Latest News